Rise and Dine
We love mornings.
Sun rising through windows, coffee dripping into sizzling pots, pancakes on the stove — a few moments of sanity in advance of the onslaught of reality is all it takes to turn a prospectively bad day into a bearable one.
That’s why it’s part of our mission to leave your mornings unmarred by burdens of the sartorial sort.
More time for pancakes, less time for panicking. #moretimelessfuss
As if the thought alone wasn’t incentive enough….
Makes 8 servings
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.